Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL DADS & MOMS WHO HAVE TO PLAY DAD ROLES


""If you don't like something change it !! If you can't change it change the way you think about it !!"
That ironically was the daily quote for the day !! I know my grandson Emanuel is up in Heaven saying "" Happy Father's Day Dad ". I don't mean to be bringing everyone down this is just our world what we always think about at times. Sometimes we think about him with smiles and tears but always with happy memories. Sometimes the tears out weigh's the smiles some days and that is okay. You would be doing the same too if this was you. See, Father's Day ALWAYS comes the day before Emanuel's angel day. And, the thing is the first anniversary is always the toughest. I just can not imagine what Emanuel's dad feels like today . That was his son, they shared the same birthday. That too me is as special as special gets. To have that ripped out of your life in an instant a blink of an eye and the law not even doing their job to bring justice and closure, to me is unforgivable. But, we ALWAYS will have the memories the memories of Emanuel's smile,laughter and joy that he brought to so many people that will NEVER be ripped away from us !! My husband the last time he went out for a family visit was a month before this happened on Mother's Day. The pictures we have we cherish ! The visit with all the kids and fam at the hotel pool hahhah puts a smile on my face. See, its just kind of a melancholy day for us. A day where we really don't want to be around a lot of people just family. Same goes for tomorrow on the anniversary. It just does not seem possible that a year has gone by already. And that empty hole is still there always will be. I just hope people participate tomorrow in the Light A Candle In Your Driveway Day. At 10pm where ever you live please light a candle in honor of two sweet innocent angels that meant the world to us. Emanuel & Angelica . The grandma and mom I am to me this signifies world peace even if it is for just one day. World peace even if it just means for one hour. As well not only did Manuel's dad share the same birthday with his son this happened three days before my birthday always !! Peace and safety for our children means the world to me. Where ever you live peace and safety means alot to a family !! So please share the Light A Candle In Your Driveway@ 10 pm. Father's enjoy your special day with your children and families !! Have a most blessed day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment