Friday, July 6, 2012

July 6, 2012


R.I.P. Little Heaven Angel Baby !!!
I have to say after reading Heaven's story I am in tears !! And I am angry !! This isn't fair !! Do they not know they are tearing a families world apart when they do this take away our sweet babies !!! ??? PLEASE STOP !!!!!! PLEASE with every ounce of prayer I have in me make these gang members stop Jesus !!!!! And the names of these innocent children just tears at my heart Emanuel ( my grandson ) Angelica ( our friend ) and Baby Angel and now this sweet little innocent girl Heaven. They all had the world in the palm of their hands the future was theirs and then the POS take it away just like that !!!! I am not saying go after them in the same manner, just make them stop !!! How much more does this world need to see before serious changes need to take place ???? Come on Obama and Congress we don't care ( we do but not MY top priority ) about the economy and you spending trillons of dollars to fix it , big government they say. WE WANT OUR STREETS SAFER !!!!! Campaign on something that means something to the average citizen !!! When this happens to a family prayer is ALL you do have !!!! Have a heart Congress/Obama do something !!!! There was a time when I focused on revenge but the killers of our sweet Emanuel aren't worth me having all that hate inside me. This is my way of honoring my grandson a way that I can make a difference being a voice for these victims !!! This little girl was selling candy in front of her house hours and during the time she was hit with stray bullets from a gang war going on down the street from her. As she was running inside for protection she had already been hit. She died a few hours later. Just gut wrenchingly unforgivable !!!!! They already Thank God have two suspects in custody, but I can guarantee you speaking from experience that isn't helpful that does not take the forever hole of emptiness inside a mother's soul away !!! I don't even know anymore if there is anything anyone can do except to be strong and forever be watching to protect your loved one's !! I said last night maybe National Guard needs to be called in as this is a war on our streets a forever daily unending war !!!! I just hold close in my prayers tonight prayers for healing for little Heaven's family and friends please do the same !!! You would if this was someone you loved and cared about !! Believe me !! Good night & God Bless and protect this world we live in !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment