Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tone it down Tuesday

Well, yuppers time to tone it down and take care of biz !! I am NOT a happy camper today I am a bit angry !! I am angry at this world we live in at the fact that we have let it go down the crapper so bad we have this attitude of "" nothing can be done !! """ Well ya we think that way till it happens to one of our own. And many of us have had it happen to one of our own or someone we care deeply about. I am speaking of gang members overriding the law. Specifically the one's out in LA Watts. I am SICK AND TIRED of everyone's hard ass attitude well that's how it is out there. That its just another day in Watts !!! I am speaking of changes that need to be done--SERIOUS changes . Last night there was a one year old baby that was shot and killed by one of these punks !! WHILE the babies daddy was holding him/her. The daddy was shot also. It will be a year on the 18th of this month three days always before my birthday,before this grandma's birthday;that my 17 year old grandson was shot and killed also. I guarantee you a nickle to a donkey's ass the case went cold. My husband said he is going to call the detective on the anniversary date and see. Yes, its gang bang land. But,our neighborhoods should be safe to some degree. To some degree meaning that kids that live in these neighborhoods need to feel that when they get off the school bus they should feel they can walk not run home for fear of getting gunned down by these thugs !!! I am tired of people racially profiling innocent victims that sometimes like you and me struggle on a daily basis some even have to fight for their life due to a disease called cancer !! As my grandsons mother was doing at the time of his death she was undergoing chemo. So, is it fair to racially profile ??? I think NOT !!! When my husband went out there for my grandson's funeral he used our pickup truck to barricade the front yard from these thugs doing it again. Guess what ?? They came back and DID try it again on my other grandson they shot him four times and GUESS WHAT through Christ's faith/love & acceptance he lived !!! These are average low income families that live in this neighborhood of Watts, Compton, East LA etc just trying to raise their families. AND yes some are on govt assistance. Well, I would rather have some living on govt assistance than on the streets . Have you tried to ever live in LA ?? The price of food alone to medical care for real !!!! Its higher than all can be!! We live in a world where we glorify ganster lifestyle from clothing, jewelry,music to God forbid language ( abbrev texting ),tv reality shows to movies to movie stars,public officials. So WE ARE to blame !!! LA officers/detectives are NOW looking for a 14-17 yr old young black male on a bicycle with a high powered weapon ( gun ) that killed a one year old !!! I AM DONE !! I WANT CHANGES !!! BUT I DON'T want to lose my 2nd amendment right got it !!! I want laws made that are stricter for such age range "'children"" to stop obtaining such weapons !! How bout a law entitled Emanuel Angelica's LAW !!!??? PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD !!! In honor of my grandson Emanuel Berry & friend Angelica Escalante !!! Just a grieving grandma !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment