Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 30th, 2012


Hello everyone !! It is Saturday night and so much to write about here.
Maybe someone is reading my blog and spreading the message, or maybe Californians are just tired of the overrun gang neighborhoods I don't know. I have put blogging aside for the past couple of weeks to get a breather. I received a text message this evening saying they arrested the murderer of Little Baby Angel. FINALLY !! I don't know what I am feeling other than a bunch of overwhelming emotions. For one, why didn't they offer an award for my grandsons murderer? Maybe, it would have prevented this babies death. As it has been known that it was the same bunch of monsters that gunned down Emanuel & Angelica. They are also known for having ties to previous murders. I started this blog in honor of my grandson and so many other innocent victims. Just because you live in these forgotten neighborhoods, does not label you as gang related/affiliated. These kids that grow up in these neighborhoods some come from decent hard working families. They have the same dreams as you and I did when we were kids. But, they are subjected to this lifestyle of "' survival" !! They don't know any other way. They make friends with some of these members just as a mere way too survive. Throughout their entire childhood they are exposed to this as long as they live in these "' forgotten neighborhoods ". So, after receiving this text message tonight I decided to finally after weeks of giving up hope click on to LA TIMES. I see a story of the assailant captured and arraigned on Friday though of course no follow up story yet on the arraignment. Then, I saw a story where LA is seeking developers for rebuilding Watts into a better community !! Ohhh thank you God !!! My grandkids spent half their childhood growing up there. They made lasting friendships there they went to school there. It needs to be a better community. There are soooo many communities in the USA that need to have someone step up to make it a safer place to raise children. A place where you can feel safe wearing a certain color of shirt and not fear for your life that you will get shot over wearing the color purple or grey or black !!! That way of the world seriously needs to stop !! This killer of this one year old baby boy is 15 a teenage boy !!!!!! I feel absolutely NO REMORSE for him no sadness as I feel in my gut; the deepest part of my gut he has ties to my grandsons death !!! The world my friends is getting fed up with this wreckless behavior of little boys playing with big men toys; little scrawney men behind guns !!!! And, as I am typing this Pastor Corey Brooks is still on his long journey of walking from one end of the USA to the other end to make a stand against violence !!! AMEN Pastor Corey Brooks thank you for doing what you are doing !! As well when I read through LA Times a beautiful little 5 year old girl was murdered by a family member on June 13th of this year. A few days before we did Light A Candle In Your Driveway. I will NEVER understand the evil that plaques people to resort to this kind of behavior !!! This behavior is intolerable !! These notorious gang members are out numbering the police in any state no state in this country is immune; believe me . They have more money than an average hard working citizen ( dirty money that is ) . They walk around with high powered weapons that out number the law's weapons. They walk around with cell phones and access to social networks !!! WOW !!!! And yet their victims out number the soldiers that were killed in active duty this year !!! The one's fighting for and laying their life down for our freedom !! WOW !!! But the more information and the more people that get tired of innocent victims/babies being gunned down and people start taking a stand I am telling ya changes happen !! God makes changes happen !!!! God answers prayers in His time not ours !! And with God by our side anything is possible !!! So, with that goodnight and always always stay safe !! Much love to everyone who participated on National Light A Candle In Your Driveway !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment