Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tonight's Prayer


Today's daily devotional stated " I pray that I may help a grieving heart today !!! "" That has always been my words to live by helping someone in need if you can give them what they need if its in reason. When people go through such horrible loses in their life it takes everything out of them. Nothing is ever the same !! Whether its a child, a parent, a sibling, a best friend, grandparent etc. I am feeling extremely uplifted tonight. Got word that a lady I knew when I was a child is cancer free now. They detected cancer in her system from the testing and thought she would have to undergo chemo. Well she got a positive bill of health and no chemo is needed that is totally awesome !! So now I know two women whom are cancer free after undergoing the scare of their lives !! SIGH !! I wish the neighborhoods were that easy to rid of the bad. I guess then if you look at that what I just typed so then turn it around instead of saying "" i wish "" I am going to start saying "" Pray Until Something Happens """ Prayers ALWAYS speaks loud in numbers !! So I hope you all join me in that prayer " Pray until something happens !! """ That's exactly what happened with my step daughters cancer and the lady I know who thought she might have cancer, people prayed until something happened !! So with that I wish you all a good and most definite safe night !! Sweet dreams !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment