Friday, July 20, 2012

July 20th,2012 Day Of Prayer

Good Morning Everyone !! By now the world has heard of the senseless and terribly sad tragic shootings that took place in Colorado early this morning !!! The President of The United States stated , " A day of prayer "" as it should be !! This is what I have been blogging on since June 18th, 2011 when we lost our beloved to violent gang shooting !!! This is becoming a world wide epidemic !!! To the point that people of the USA are not opening their eyes to because it hasn't happened to them--YET !!!! Not saying it will but by God's force of people being tired of this act that others getting involved making awareness, making communities safer regardless whether it has entered yours or not, we might be able to make this shit stop !! Yes, I am a bit emotional today !! That is what happens after one has gone through this you get over emotional to crap like this !! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!! I have had it with the evil of this world !! I literally have seen so much dark shit this year its enough to make one go under the covers till the duration !!! But that is NOT God's plan for me !! DON'T GIVE UP !!!! Don't let others give up !!!!!! This year started off June 18th with my 17 year old grandson being murdered, a childhood friend being horribly murdered on Jan 6th,2012, an F-2 tornado ripping through my town taking over 40 % of it on Feb 28th,2012 , 50 ft from my dam house, my best friend of 10 plus years dyeing of cancer on March 2nd,2012 within a month of being diagnosed !!!! For real God and then all the evil of the world in between !!!! How much can one take enough to FINALLY say I HAVE had enough !! God has a plan for me and for you whatever your hell may be right now He has a plan !!! Don't give up !!!!! Whether it be telling the entire world your story or starting a community organization to benefit others !!!! If you HAVE gone through such senseless tragedy don't keep it to yourself open up to someone that pain WILL hit believe me when it hits its like a river of tears and being choked to death all at the same time !! This world needs more of God & Jesus however you look at it once we took Him out of everything boom hell hit !!!! Meaning shunning on prayer and just the belief in God alone !! When you do have something so horrible happen that is ALL you have left is God !!! Call me bible thumper God freak I don't care I would rather be that than to have all the hate and anger this world throws at us on a daily basis !! I am in the works as some of you have been following on making a world wide internet org/website/charity for such victims. To let them know they are NOT alone to let them know what is in their neighborhood !! It is taking time to create and research it but with God's love and help it will be done !! So, with that please join me and millions of others for this day to be a day of prayer for the victims of Colorado !! As I HAVE always stated NO OTHER family should EVER have to go through with what we went through on June 18th, 2011. Have a very blessed weekend and always always be safe !!!!!! I love you always my sweet grandson !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment