Monday, June 11, 2012

Prayer For The Day !!


" Renew my spirit when the morning breaks and let me look forward to a day of blessing & peace " And always blessings & peace for others !!! I am sitting here with calmness around me am listening to some music I grew up with, Fleetwood Mac & Al Stewart etc. Always brings a sense of calmness in me. I have to say since June 18th when Manuel was taken from us last year, music has helped me get through all the pain and grief and still does to this day. This Saturday we are doing a pre celebration for my birthday which is the 21st of this month. Always forever will be three days after my grandson was murdered. A grandson I was not allowed to meet and never will have the opportunity to meet because of someones wreckless, careless behavior and actions. But, I decided to focus on God and positive stuff as last year when all this happened it took me to a really dark place that I never want to go back to. Manuel and his father had and shared the same birthday's. July 5th of every year for 17 years was always known as Manuel and his dad's birthday how cool would that have been to celebrate a birthday the same day as one of your parents? Well, Saturday evening we will be celebrating my pre birthday party with wonderful friends and maybe family. Its always nice to have something to look forward to after such a horrific ordeal even if it is just something so simple as enjoying music. The main reason behind Light A Candle In Your Driveway Day , for me was to make the day Emanuel & Angelica were taken from us into a positive day of positive tears and memories not how horrible that day and the actions of others made us all forever feel. To remember Emanuel's & Angelica's kind loving sweet spirits and to share that with others. So, with that I still every night say prayers for a more peaceful loving world and for our children to always feel safe !! Goodnight and God Bless !!

No comments:

Post a Comment